Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Be Equipped by God's Word

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man ( woman) of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.  
2 Timothy 3:16-17


The word of God is our instruction. When a child can't figure out how a new toy works, what do we ask them?..." Did you read the instructions?" Only to find the instructions tossed to the side while they try to figure it out themselves! This situation ends in frustration. How do we approach the circumstances and struggles of our lives? We can't toss our instruction manual (Bible) to the side, do things our own way, and expect our lives to prosper. We need to take in the word daily,and walk in the instructions of our Lord. Be encouraged and equipped by the word of God today!

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn and confirmed that I will keep Your righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much; Revive me, O Lord, according to Word. Psalm 119:105-107