Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stony Hearts

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them."  Ezekiel 36:26-27

Our heart can be hardened by so many things. The weight of this world, our sinful flesh, and the enemy are coming at us constantly. Many times our heart is hard in areas that we don't even realize. Pray and ask God to show you those areas, then ask Him to soften your heart. He will take our stony hearts and turn them to hearts of flesh! This will enable us to keep His word and walk in His ways. Ladies, we need the strength of The Lord to walk faithfully in this world. He will refresh us and help us to be doers of His word, but we have to cry out to Him and give Him our stony hearts. Remember, He is faithful even when we are not. Give The Lord you heart and allow Him to transform you! Walk in His grace and forgiveness each day pressing on to what lies ahead!